What people says about our tours!
Tea & Darko
Valentina & Friends
Book your tour now!
Sintra Cascais Natural Park Full day tour
Sintra, Cabo da Roca & Cascais Gastronomic Full Day Tour, includes lunch, wine tasting, local pastry, palaces tickets and skip the lines.
- Pick up and drop off in Lisbon city.
- Average Group size just 8-16 people.
- Guided visit in Pena Palace balconies, ticket included – SKIP THE QUEUES!
- Walking tour inside Pena Park.
- Guided visit of inside Regaleira Palace, ticket included – SKIP THE QUEUES!
- Panoramic view of Sintra historic center, Sintra National Palace, Mourish Castle, Seteais Palace and Monserrate Palace.
- Walk through the Sintra´s narrow streets.
- Walking tour on Sintra historic center.
- Visit the Cabo da Roca, the most western point in Continental Europe.
- Visit Boca do Inferno in Cascais.
- Visit to Cascais city center.
- Includes lunch in traditional portuguese familar restaurante.
- Includes portuguese wine and liqueur tasting.
- Includes local pastry tasting.
- Tour price per person all inclusive: 149€
See here full itinerary & Tour Details
Our Sintra-Cascais Natural Park Highlights Full Day gastronomic tour offers a comprehensive view of the historic center, the mountains, the monuments, the amazing coast line and the village of Cascais. We will visit all of the most iconic sights the location has to offer as well as introducing some of Sintra’s best-kept secrets.
We start our tour from Lisbon with a drive to the unique Pena Palace in Sintra, which offers excellent views over the area. Once there we will visit the romantic palace and the luxuriant gardens with over five hundred different species of trees originating from the four corners of the earth.
After, we will stop for a gourmet quality lunch in a traditional and familiar portuguese restaurant with wine tasting included.
After lunch, we will have a walking tour to Sintra historic center and to Quinta da Regaleira. In the beginning of our short walk, we will stop near the Municipal Council of Sintra, a wonderfull and extravagant building and after we´ll walk througth the amazing Volta do Duche street. Then the group will head to the oldest part of Sintra where is located the thousand-year-old history Palace of the Sintra’s town.
Finally, we will arrive at Quinta da Regaleira, for a visit inside this fabulous assemblage of constructions full of Templars and Masonic symbols. Our Skip the Line’s policy means entrance tickets will be pre-purchased and there will be NO QUEUES! For many, this is the highlight of their Sintra’s experience.
After visiting Quinta da Regaleira we’ll taste some local pastry and then we’ll travel to admire Cabo da Roca, the most western point in continental Europe.
Next, we’ll travel througth inside Sintra’s Mountain, driving along the Sintra-Cascais natural park´s vertiginous seaside cliffs, througth the savage coast line and in route, we will pass Guincho beach up to Cascais.
After reach Cascais, you’ll be able to choose to finish your tour in Cascais and back to Lisbon by train or to continue with us.
If you decide to continue with us, we will follow the waterfront road from Cascais to Lisbon. It’s a very scenic route, always hugging the Atlantic Ocean with the beaches of Cascais and Estoril coast and the Tagus River. In route, we will pass througth various forts erected to defend the capital, providing crossfire with the Bugio Fort, right in the middle of the river mouth between Santo Amaro, in one side, and Trafaria, on the opposite bank.
Travelers should be in good health and confortable walking or standing.
Contact us if you need a multiday, a custom tour or any additional information!
Astrolabe Tours & Travel